Saturday 14 September 2013

Soulmates


^Can I start by saying the cover is beautiful!!!!^


This book was amazing I couldn't put it down! It's fast paced and so intriguing!!!!!!I loved this book so much I can't even describe it. I loved Poppy as a main character she was funny and I loved her sarcasm and then there's Noah and I don't need to elaborate on that because you will love him. I loved the new view point on soulmates and what happens when you find them. It is such an original idea and really stands out in the crowd. I loved the changing view points and the weird version of our world Holly created. And I have to say that this book went in a completely different direction then I thought it would go. To some the book up in a word it's unbelievable!

*Spoilers start now*

    I loved the twist Holly made in this book. Soulmates are so powerful they destroy the world it's crazy it took every pre-conceived thought out of my head and through it out the window! I can't describe how much this book shook me. I hated Anita and her cynical idea on love but at the same time understood her bitterness.
    Was I the only one who hated Ruth? My favourite part of the whole book was in the beginning when Poppy turned to Noah and said "Oh by the way she had clamydia twice" That was fabulous I died laughing. This book was so funny. But oh can we talk about the ending talk about tragic step aside Romeo and Juliet we have a new winner. I mean knowing that your soulmate is out there and you know who they are but also knowing that you can never ever see them again and living on anyway. That had me in tears and I don't cry at books often!

Yeah this book was awesome and you should definitely check it out!

Disclaimer: This book was sent to me by Lovereading.co.uk but all opinions are my own

No comments:

Post a Comment