Sunday 20 October 2013

Book Excitement- New Release Ramble

Ok so short post because guess what I have just found:


^The cover for the last installment of the Book Boyfriend series^

But wait there's more......:

"After a series of catastrophic misunderstandings and impulsively poor decision-making, Scarlett MacGregor finds herself once again torn between two loves, as different as they may be. Lacking proper closure with their relationship, accompanied by the overwhelming guilt for her role in his devastating downfall, Scarlett resolves to help Mason recover and reclaim his life as a budding rock star. However, now that he has finally claimed her as his, Ash Walker is bound and determined to keep her by his side, and he will go to any lengths necessary to do just that.

Mason Templeton has hit rock bottom. He’s in love with a girl whose heart and soul belong to another and he’s partied his way off of an international music tour that was supposed to be his big break. Returning home for rehab sounds like the worst possible way to start a new year, but when an unexpected friendship emerges, he begins to realize that maybe everything does happen for a reason.

Euphoria is the third and final installment of Scarlett, Ash, and Mason’s self-discovering journeys to happiness and understanding the meaning of true love ~ the kind that begs for complete surrender."

^The blurb too!!!!!!^



 Ok firstly that's Mason on the cover.... What does that mean????? Is he who she'll end up with? Then the blurb! Is there going to be another love interest for Mason I mean how will Scarlett take that. What's going to happen with Ash? WHO WILL SHE END UP WITH???????!!!!!!!! 
  The release date has also been pushed back to December apparently so yay more time for me to have a nervous breakdown caused by this book. If you can't already tell I am super excited for this book mainly because this is one of the few love triangles I've read that I genuinely don't know who she'll end up with! On one hand I want it to be Ash because of their friendship in the first book and their relationship at the end of the last book and the fact that she's his butterfly. However, I also want her to end up with Mason because he really fought for her and got so torn up when she left him and she's his angel! She saved him and it's all so adorable.

   I am aware this is the first post I have written on this series so you may not understand the series or my love for it so I suggest that you read it before the last one comes out. I will write a post like I did for the Wanted series but if you want a whole post on each book let me know asap. 

FYI the first book is called Metamorphosis and the second is called Ambrosia. 

I'll talk to you all soon. I apologize for the ramble-y ness of this post but if you can't tell I'm quite excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment