Friday 1 November 2013

Books I Read in October

This is short this month because honestly I just didn't read that much. I have been in this reading slump for some reason, it's been taking far too long for me to finish a book for me anyway. I think the reason for this would be because:
 1. I bought an awful lot of books and my TBR pile is scaring me a little
2. I have been spoiled for the ending of Alligiant and I am just very sad because of the ending and the fact that I haven't even read the book yet.
3. An awful excuse but school and my life in general has been crazy lately
4. I am kind of in a book mourning period for the TMI series because I'm half way through the fifth one and I don't want to finish it almost because the next book doesn't come out for ages!!!

And after that rambly start here are the books I read in October:

Books I read in October:


  1. An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
  3. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
  4. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
  5. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare


That's it I feel like a failure for reading so little. But there is always next month and as you can see in the side bar I have a great TBR pile so hopefully I'll make a dint in that.

No comments:

Post a Comment