Thursday 3 April 2014

Books I read in March

I read 6 books and one play this month, technically it should be 8 as I read a bindup of three books but I won't complain as I couldn't finish my classic this month and had to stop half-way through because I hated it!


  1. Lobsters by Tom Ellen and Lucy Ivison
  2. Dance of the Dark Heart by Julie Hearn
  3. Love Lies and Lemon Pies by Katy Cannon
  4. Ruined (How to ruin series 1-3) by Simone Elkeles
  5. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Lani Taylor
  6. An Inspector Calls by J.B Priestley
  7. Reckoning by Kerry Wilkinson

I started but did not finish Catch 22 :( I am so ashamed.

That's what I read this month I'm still 2 books ahead in my goodreads challenge but will no doubt fall behind in April and May because I have some big exams coming up. But I haave scheduled some posts so do keep coming back because there will still be reviews and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment