Thursday 17 April 2014

Feel the Feels Book Tag

I was bored so I decided to come up with my own book tag. I don't know if there is anything similar out there but if you like it feel free to do it then link your version in the comments so I can check it out.
 
 
  1. Name a book that made you jealous- For me, it would have to be Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins because I want to be Anna; I want to go to a boarding school in France and have those amazing friends and go out with St. Clair.
  2. Name a book that made you angry- Definitely Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher. The way people treated Hannah was horrendous! The ending especially pissed me off because that A$%^£!&* knew and did nothing- It just made me so cross because stuff like this happens everyday sadly and just hearing one story made me so cross.
  3. Name a book that made you happy- Sophie and Carter by Chelsea Fine even though both characters have tough lives and a sad story line the love story is so sweet and pure and lovely that it just makes me happy to read.
  4. Name a book that made you cry uncontrollably (so much so that you had to get someone to try and calm you down)- You know I don’t cry at books often but one book that has made me cry every time I read it so much so I had to get my Dad had to come in and calm me down was Second Chance Summer my Morgan Matson!
  5. Name a book that made you laugh out loud- Lobsters by Tom Ellen & Lucy Ivison I actually marked every time I had to put down the book because I was laughing so much- there were 18 markers for that never mind all the times I chuckled inwardly.
  6. Name a book that made you feel confused- Catch 22 by Joseph Heller I didn’t study this in school so I didn’t have a teacher to ask whether or not it was supposed to make sense. Don’t get me wrong I enjoyed it but the dialogue and characters are so random it’s just a weird confusing book to read. I was so confused I actually gave up half way through... whoops!
  7. Name a book that made you laugh and cry- I’m going to go with the Wanted series by Kelly Elliot although I never actually cried I did tear up a few times which is a lot for me because I don’t typically cry at books. Then I always found myself chuckling especially in the third book!
  8. Name a book that inspired you- Dash and Lily’s Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan I love the story of how they met and ever since reading it I’ve just wanted to do something similar like an experiment or something just to see how much fun and happiness you could get from one notebook filled with dares!
  9. Name a book that made you hopeful- This was actually really difficult but I settled on The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky because even though this book made me feel a lot of emotions the one that prevailed was hope. Charlie was this quiet kid with mental health problems and despite everything he went through he still managed to have this amazing group of friends which just shows how there’s always a silver lining!
  10. Name a book that left you satisfied and gave you closure.- I decided to choose a stand alone rather than the last book of a series because I think with series you almost always want a little more whether it’s a novella or the story from another P.O.V. The Stand alone I chose  was Stolen by Lucy Christopher because I don’t feel like I need anything more from the story as far as I know there’s no plans for a companion or sequel and I’m completely fine with that.
  11. What book made you feel all the feels?- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak  I found the writing beautiful and poetic and hopeful at times. Some of the stories were sweet and funny and then there were the obvious heartbreakingly sad moments. It was just a rollercoaster of emotion.
 
That was the Feel the Feels book tag as I said feel free to do it if you liked it and I hope you have a lovely rest of  the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment