Wednesday 7 May 2014

Songs and Books


I don’t know about you but so many times I’ve heard a song that reminds me of a particular book or when I’m reading a book one song keeps playing in my head. I feel that sometimes a song can be so similar or relevant towards a certain book. Here are some songs I’ve come up with that remind of a book. I will link the song in case you haven’t heard it before. Let me know what you think and any other suggestions because this may become a series.

 

  1. Skin Deep by Lauren Jarratt- Flaws by Bastille
  2. Wanted by Kelly Elliot- Wanted by Hunter Hayes
  3. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher- Hurt by Johnny Cash
  4. How to be Popular by Meg Cabot- Popular Song by Mika ft. Ariana Grande
  5. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith- Wild Card by Hunter Hayes
  6. Silence by Natasha Preston- Broken Angel by Boyce Avenue
  7. Never Forget by Emma Hart- Falling In by Lifehouse
  8. Lobsters by Tom Ellen- Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne
  9. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky- Infinite by Arshad
  10. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins- Girl on Fire by Arshad
 
 
 
NB: I do not own any of these videos or songs I just thought it was a bit of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment